Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Photography--Kids Being Kids

Recently of good friend of mine came out my way to visit family and she let me have the honors of photographing her adorable little ones! I, of course, love getting the sweet smiles and posed family shots but my favorite pictures are always the silly, random ones I get of kids just being kids. It may not be the "perfect" expression that will get framed on the wall, but I really believe these are the shots that really capture their little personalities and will be looked back at fondly over the years. Also, I've found that the kids have so much more fun if you just let them do what they want sometimes ;)
 I got the tongue out/wink combo..

...the boy version of stuck out tongue...

...and a classic crying baby lol. 

Like I said before, these may not the the "perfect" pictures but they are definitely going to get some laughs in the future!


1 comment: