Friday, January 11, 2013

Greek Salad Hors d'oeuvres --Healthy and Simple Party Food

I love, love, love party food! I was pretty excited for NYE this year so I could try out a new dish to bring to a party. I've been stuck in a rut in my party food making so I knew I had to bring something other than my usual 7-layer dip and BBQ meatballs. I decided to try out these Greek Salad Hors d'oeuvres. They came out looking beautiful (a few people commented that they were too pretty to eat! lol) and delicious. Not only that, they were also simple to make.

Ingredients:
Black Olives
Grape Tomatoes
Block of Feta Cheese
Cucumber
Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper

Slice black olives and grape tomatoes length wise, cut feta into cubes, slice cucumber and then quarter each slice. Push one of each onto a toothpick. It works best if you start with the olive and also to pierce the tomato from it's inside rather than through the skin. 
Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Enjoy!!!


1 comment:

  1. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. TAVR / TAVI Centre

    ReplyDelete